We are a group of dynamic women who gather to socialize, build friendships and give back to our local community.
Organized in March 1948 Chartered April 1, 1950. Charter of Incorporation Amended December 3, 1952. Changing name to Woman's Club of Casselberry Re-incorporated under Articles of Incorporation Dated April 21, 1969 as The Woman's Club of Casselberry, Inc.
Our Objective is
Civic and Social Improvement
Civically, it is our pleasure to give our time and resources back to our Community. Socially, we enjoy being together laughing, Sharing ideas and creating opportunities.
American Beauty Red and Green